Thursday, February 21, 2008

February Update...


Wow... how the time flies!

Well, since my last post I lost my job, got a drasitic hair cut, and Lady once again doubled here size between vet visits!

First things first, I got laid off. It's sad but true, the market is quite slow right now and my company had to make cuts. This was the second round of cuts and there were 12 of us this time around. I was a little upset at first because it was a great job that was really good about working around my schedule, but overall I think it was a good thing for me simpily for the fact that it was not what I wanted to be doing for the rest of my life but it was probably something I would have stayed in because it was such a good job. However, now I have so many other opitions and I really think it was a blessing twice over. The second half of what makes it a good thing is that I really think it helped me and a certian someone get closer. :)

My haircut was a spur of the moment decision, it is quite short and has gotten mixed reactions from many people that know me but I like it and believe it was the right decision for me. I donated it and I know it will go to someone who needs a little light in their life and who will really be happy to have it!

Lastly, but DEFINATELY not least in my life is my baby Lady. She had another vet visit 1 month after her last one to get her last shots, and she has now grown to an astonishing 8.6 lbs from her tiny weight of 2.2lbs when I first got her. I have the feeling that she isn't done either, so there goes the vet's prediction of only getting to 9lbs! She is incredilbly sweet and too cute for her own good (which is why she gets whatever she wants!!).

2 comments:

Stef said...

I love this post... and I LOVE YOUR HAIR! It's adorable! Lady is super cute! I'm glad she's there to love you when I'm not. We miss you!

Anonymous said...

Sophia! I love your hair, I think it looks so good on you! Your puppy is soooo cute, I can't wait to see her.
Love,
Cam