Tuesday, January 8, 2008
The Start of 2008
So far 2008 has been a pretty good year! LoL... I know it's only a week into it but I'm being positive. :)
Really things have just been going pretty well for me since about the middle of December. It was at that time that I reconciled a relationship with a certian someone after a devastating misunderstanding, but things have been even better since we talked and we are making great progress. Although, not yet official, still, things have been really wonderful, and honestly more of a relationship than many of the ones I've seen others involved in. I'm done with trying to make it official, things are great the way they are and since niether of us are seeing anyone else, it really isn't necessary.
Then there was Christmas, which was just an incredible one for me. I know presents aren't everything, but it was really great to have a christmas in which I got so much that I wasn't even expecting, besides my lovely little Lady (which was an incredible surprise!!) I also recieved a love sac from my brother, a canon sd750 digital camera (which I can't get enough of!), a jewlery armiour, and the windows of my car tinted (which makes a HUGE difference in the way my car looks, for the better!). So I have had an incredible time since christmas toying with all my new things!
To start the new year, my parents, my sister and I went to Montana. It was really pretty there, although cold (and we all know how I feel about the cold). After I got the proper attire we went sleding on a huge hill behind our house on the lake. It was sooooo much fun that I didn't even mind the snow down my pants when I crashed! I made my first fire, and I loved sitting by it spending time with my family. I really wish my brother could have been there. New Years night we went to Lindy's for dinner before making our way to the Terry's, where we had a huge bonfire, it was a ton of fun, and the fireworks were really really really awesome, the only thing that could have made it better was if they had running water. I needed to use the restroom quite terribly and unlike everyone else who knew there was no running water, I did not have the foresite to use the bathroom at Lindy's so I was quite uncomfortable! My discomfort aside we rang in the new year with a great firework show and a snowball fight! All in all, it was a blast!!
Upon my return to Las Vegas, Lady went to the vet last friday for her shots, she only has one more round left in a month and we'll be all done! She is very healthy and extremely cute! She has gained 1.2 pounds (a third of her body weight!!!), so she is just growing like crazy even though the Dr. said she shouldn't be any bigger than about 8 or 9 lbs! I got her a Kennel yesterday to try and train her to not go to the bathroom in my room at night, and I felt so terrible putting her in it that I was going to let her sleep with me, but she peed, and in the kennel she went. She cried and cried and cried, oh and did I mention she cried? Well I couldn't take it anymore, it was tearing me up, so I took her out and she laid right down next to me and slept all night, NO more peeing or otherwise until I took her out in the morning! She is so smart! There are soooo many stories I could tell about her!
I, like everyone else in the United States, have decided that "this is the year I will FINALLY get to the weight I want to be at." I know it is totally and completely cliche but it's really something I've been working at for so long and just need to finish! I have 22 lbs to go (as of yesterday when I started my Isagenix 9 day cleanse). So far I've been doing pretty well, I've wanted to eat but nothing too overwhelming, but I know tonight is the real challenge. And then tomorrow I get to have lunch!! WooHoo... Sushi here I come! LoL! :)
Well, since this has been my longest blog EVER, my main point of all of this is to simply portray that I am happy, healthy, and looking forward to a great year! Happy New Year!!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)



No comments:
Post a Comment